Two lucky winners will receive a BriteTap Chicken Waterer in a random drawing of those who are able to locate all of the below listed objects in our Easter Egg Hunt Photo. It works like "I Spy" or "Where's Waldo" if you are familiar with those games. Find the five objects hidden among the others and you're entered into the drawing.
Click below to view a larger version of this photo:
View Easter Egg Hunt Photo
Find These 5 Objects In the Photo
- "Clean Water Made Simple" - The BriteTap waterer is designed to keep your chicken's water sparkling clean. It's also easy to set up and maintain. Find our motto "Clean Water Made Simple" in the photo.
- BriteTap Combo Pack - A BriteTap Chicken waterer attached to a two-gallon insulated water supply tank. The BriteTap Combo pack can provide as many as 16 chickens with a two-day supply of water.
- Poultry Valve - The BriteTap waterer completely shields your chicken's water from dirt and droppings. Chickens drink from special valves located on the bottom of the BriteTap waterer. Find a valve in the photo.
- Plastic Nut - The BriteTap waterer easily attaches to Igloo® and Rubbermaid® brand water coolers. Just unscrew the cooler's spigot and replace it with the BriteTap waterer. The BriteTap waterer attaches to your cooler with a plastic nut included with your kit.
- Clean-Out Plug - Want to clean or sanitize your BriteTap waterer? No problem, just remove one of the two clean-out plugs located on the left and right sides. Find one of these clean-out plugs in the photo.
How the Easter Egg Contest Works
- Scan the photo and try to find each of the five objects.
- Using the grid, identify the location of each object. For example, If we asked you to find the red tomato in the picture, it would be located at grid position K11.
- To enter, just send us an email (contact@ChickenWaterer.com) with the grid position of each object. Remember to include your name and telephone number in the email.
- If you've correctly identified the location of all 5 objects you'll be entered into the drawing. Two lucky winners will be selected from those who find all the objects.
- You have until Monday, April 8, 2013 to enter. Winners will be announced on April 21, 2013.
- Want to double your chances of winning? Like us on Facebook and we'll enter your name a second time if you found all five objects.